Sunday, October 11, 2009

Bridgeville, Delaware

Every year Bridgeville, Delaware host the Apple Scrapple Festival. It was this weekend (October 9th and 10th) Bob and I hopped in Big Blue and headed in that direction. I have to tell you, I have never seen so many people in all my life at one little festival. They had over 200 vendors selling everything from crafts to food vendors, carnival and car show. I am not a big fan of scrapple but I tasted almost all of the other foods. All I can say was even though it rained some, It was a terrific day. We met up with Fran and Randy briefly as Randy was hiding in the truck, not wanting to get his manicure wet but after the rain subsided it was just a good time festival. They close the whole town and it is nothing but festival. Recommended for any travel or vacationer. Downside.....PARKING!

1 comment:

Cricket said...

We have a few Fall Festivals like that here in Utah. I love them. Yes they are crowded because everyone else loves them too. But it's a fun day out. Glad you and Bob had fun!