Monday, January 31, 2011

Silent Auction

Dear Friends and Family,

It has been sometime since I have posted on this site but have now decided to use it for a different reason. Bob and I are contemplating moving off of the Eastern Shore of Maryland. We are presently looking for a one story home, probably in Ohio, although have not ruled out Arizona or one of the Carolina's. These are plans that we will attempt due to the inability of handling such a large home and keeping the grounds up, not to mention the maintenance.
In order to accomplish this....we must start getting rid of the many collectibles that plague us along with Sylvia, the housekeeper trying to keep it all dusted down.

Each week I will post items for silent auction with a starting bid. If you wish to bid you may contact me by email with your bid. Please be sure to include you snail mail address and phone number. If I know you personally or are a family member, a check is acceptable, however...if you are a friend of a friend a certified or cashier's check will be good. If you have questions, kindly contact me by email or phone.

1 comment:

Cricket said...

You are one smart cookie....and I am hoping for Arizona. WE would be so close then!!